The Training-Seminar "Art of video&photo advertising in social work" is a project with the main goal to develop the skills of youth workers in the area of social media and digital technologies, like internet, photography and video making.
The Training-Seminar "Art of video&photo advertising in social work" is a 9 days project that will be realised in Liepaja, Latvia between 3rd and 11th of June, 2016.
Training will take a place in one of Campings close to the Baltic sea and forest - amazing nature waiting for you!
The project has the main goal to develop the skills of youth workers in the area of social media anddigital technologies like: internet, photography and video making. It is dedicated to youth workers working in different fields of social issues to help them promote their activities, disseminate the results in a more professional and attractive way and as a result – to engage more active young people in their work and bring attention of a wider public to the social issues of their local community and country.
Objectives of the project:
- To create a platform of sharing and discussions between youth workers about promotional tools like: social media, photography, videos, flash mobs, exhibitions, fairs etc.
- To raise awareness on the social issues relevant to the work of participants among them and their target groups using the multimedia tools of photography and videography;
- To stimulate the sense of entrepreneurship and responsibility for their work among participants through the creation of new methods of stimulating the active work of young people.
- To help youth initiate debate on the issues relevant to their local community using media, art and space;
- To developing basic digital skills using a creative approach towards the art of photo and video activity by attending dynamic workshops and practical work in photography and videography.
Deadline for application: 17.04.2016
Latvijas jauniešu attīstības centrs (NGO/Others)Latvian Youth Development Center is a non-governmental organisation with the main mission of enabling young people to develop themselves on personal and professional level. Our aim is to solve most painful problems in our society, promote equality, breaking stereotypes and fight youth unemployment by organising different development initiatives, projects, seminars and by utilising new media opportunities.
Check more here: http://en.latjaunat.lv/team/
APPLICATION FORM FOR THIS PROJECT IS HERE
Available downloads:Timetable for LJAC summer camp.xlsx